- “They’ll only call anyway.”
- “People here only read email.”
- or my favorite, “I don’t have time, I am too busy taking calls.”
Empower employees to own the content and keep it current. Make it clear, and easy to understand.
Avoid including content about accomplishments. It’s not a monthly report. It’s about giving people the information they need to do the job.
Finally, alert people to new content with updates or emails telling employees
- how they can use the new information
- how it helps them do their jobs
- link to the website for the specifics